Popular posts from this blog
Introduction to Unreal Engine 4
This tutorial goes over creating a new project and rehash of the Unreal interface, although I actually learned what the white quadrants mean when customizing your interface, which I wish I had understood during the first tutorial. Goes over how to move around and pan through the scene as did the previous tutorial and how to choose and place objects into the scene including the difference between local and global control options and parenting objects. BSP geometry basics: Then went over the content browser and Blocking in the Level: Cutting out the windows, have an issue, internet service cut off before the third window was cut, Unreal had an update and NOW the new third window doesn't cut out like the two prior ones did. Finally after MANY restarts reverting to autosaves, I made a new box (any copy from the original two windows would not subtract) and the dimensions on the box are exactly what they should be, EXCEPT now the boxes are at a 90 degree rotation than...
Quick Start to Unreal Engine Part 2
Went over directional and point lighting and how to bake. Then went over spot light and sky light (mine looked a little shinier than his, I'm not sure if it's just the version of Unreal or what, my sky light came in at a different spot but that shouldn't affect anything.) Added audio of wet cave but apparently my video didn't record the game sounds. Made a very sad looking dust plume particle system: Tweaked and made it less sad: Let there be night! And let this tutorial be done.
Comments
Post a Comment